We focus on offering proactive support to investors and borrowers in the conception, development, and implementation of the technical and operational parameters of this segment by integrating finance and sustainability
- Project Portfolio: Support in the identification and development of projects that respond to investors’ ESG demands and that can broaden their investment base in Brazil and Latin America.
- Technical Project Structuring: Structuring and development for the sustainability frameworks of each project by considering industry best practices and global references in the sustainable finance market.
- Finance Structuring and Project Governance: Development of the best financial and governance architecture for projects. Facilitates financial operations and responds to the expectations of investors and borrowers.
- Eligibility Criteria: Support in the development or identification of sustainability criteria that can be used as a reference for sustainable finance operations.
- Second Opinion: Analysis of second opinions on sustainable financial operations. Ensures that operations meet market expectations and industry best practices and provides security to investors.
- Implementation, Monitoring, and Reporting: Support in the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of sustainable finance projects, providing consistency between planned and executed activities, the adequate use of resources, and expected impacts.